Google
 

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Humour works!

Phew! this technology!
I have been searching every button on this blog to find an option to make a slideshow, but failed. I was trying to make a slideshow of my cartoons.
So, I had to post each of the cartoons separately :-(
Just wanted to share some of my works.
Some ideas come naturally, some after a lot of head-banging.
I enjoyed the process of generating an idea and executing it through drawings. I hope you'll enjoy reading them. Have fun!







5 comments:

atrangi! said...

Nice cartoons! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

cool! never knew you got a blog...never mind i guess i am not too late.
hope you enjoy your stint in blogosphere :)

pragyan

Anonymous said...

cool! never knew you got a blog...never mind i guess i am not too late.
hope you enjoy your stint in blogosphere :)

pragyan

sat said...

hey,
thanks pragyan
this is my trial run before I launch my own website :-)

Anonymous said...

hi,
Though i have been following ur cartoons for just about a few months,i can say that with humour ur cartoons always have some message which is amazing..and some of them really needs wits to be understood i must say..keep up the good work.Just one suggestion the male characters in ur cartoons could do with some less hair growth on their bodies..haha!!just kiddin